Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679
The information provided below is given in compliance with article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) to individuals visiting the WEB site
“Personal data” (article 4, paragraph 1 of the GDPR) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“Special categories of personal data” (article 9, paragraph 1 of the GDPR) means personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
“Processing” (article 4, paragraph 2 of the GDPR) means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
For the purposes of the GDPR (article 24) the Data Controller is:
MICSAR S.r.l. Via del Criceto 155 Rome – ITALY
Personal data collected
- Data voluntarily provided by the WEB Site visitor
The personal data that will be processed are those provided by the Data Subject upon filling in the “Contacts us” form (available on the website), which requires the details to be contacted by MICSAR S.r.l.
- Navigation Data (Data deriving from User’s navigation)
During routine activities, the computer system may store some of your browsing data. These data, although not collected in order to be associated with your identity, may allow indirect recognition of your identity when processing and associating with the data held by the Data Controller For this reason they could be considered “personal data” according to the Data Protection Regulation. This category of data (which includes, by way of example but not limited to, IP addresses and domain names of the User’s computer) is collected by the Data Controller for statistical purposes in anonymous form, but by means of some data processing procedures it could be possible to trace the User identity in order to ascertain any liability for crimes committed via the Website or damages against it.
Modalities of processing of your personal information
Your Personal Information are processed by electronic and non-electronic means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the objectives for which that information has been collected. MISAR S.r.l. implements appropriate technical and organizational measures so as to prevent losses and illegal or incorrect use of data, or non-authorized access.
Sharing of Information
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you. We may only share your personal information with our web-service provider. We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities.
Legal ground on which we operate
The Data Controller has the Legitimate Interest to treat your personal data as per art. 6 (f) GDPR 179/2016. We believe that it is a mutual benefit to remain in contact; you will receive from us communications exclusively as detailed in the previous paragraphs.
How long will we retain and process your data?
Your data will be processed for two years after your contact request, provided that a continues business relationship is not instantiated.
Transfer to third countries
Unless otherwise indicated, all data processing takes place within the EU
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your Personal Information:
- to obtain a copy of your Personal Information together with information about how and on what basis that Personal Information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information (including the right to have incomplete Personal Information completed);
- to erase your Personal Information (in limited circumstances, where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed);
- to restrict processing of your Personal Information where: the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested, or the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the Personal Information, or if we no longer require the Personal Information but it is still required for the establishment, and in exercise or defense of a legal claim;
- to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest (as opposed to your consent, or to perform a contract with you);
- to prevent us from sending you direct marketing;
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
- to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling.
- In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian supervisory authority: “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali”.
You can exercise the rights mentioned above through contacting us to the address listed in the section “Data Controller”.
This WEB site adopted only session cookies, to improve and tailor your browsing experience . No persistent cookies, nor third-party ones are in use. No profilation is done.
ANONYMOUS BROWSING might be done using all main browser. Find details at the following links: